I’ll confess I’m not the best shopper when it comes to the holidays. I either pick up something too early and forget about it, order too late for online shipping or hit the store the last days and pick through the depleted inventory.
If you’re like me and currently scrambling to come up with something last-minute but want to make sure friends & family will still love what they get—check out the ideas below + a little holiday promo below to save you some jingle ;).
- Style photos from brands like SC StockShop support brands with strong visuals
- SkillPop courses include training in everything from blogging to photography to adobe to macramé
- Subscription boxes can take the form of self-care kits encourage a break to home office accessories that will inspire
- Get personal and gift hand-made stenciling of stadiums – Get 10% of using the promo code MMGift until 12/19 and pick your loved ones favorite collegiate or NFL team and frame it (photo), hang it (ornaments), wear it (tees) & more at Designs by Patterson. Psstt…Make sure you order by the 19th to have it in time!!
Hosts & Homebodies
- Tin Roof Teas is the perfect gift for the house where people are always stopping by. Also perfect for those who don’t want to go anywhere else but their couch.
- A Virtual interior design package with Taylor Schaap will give your loved one a look straight outta Pinterest
- Water colored art created by Kyra Hinton will let you pick your loved ones’ current or previous state they lived, gift the gem stone trend or send florals that they won’t have to care for.
- Moon & Lola’s pet collection gives furry friends a touch of glam and their fur-moms an option to have personalized ornaments to break out every year – as an added plus you’ll be supporting a local business in Raleigh!